Full lifecycle records management
In an age where the definition of “information” continues to shift, Brillient provides clients with valuable tools to stay ahead of the curve by transforming data and information into organized, actionable insight.
Organizations of every size and mission continue to maintain many paper documents, but recent events have changed how and where people work and interact. This has forced organizations to make changes to how they create, manage and store records. But in the rush to make these required changes, records management processes and policies haven’t always kept up. This can result in reduced productivity when required records and information can’t be located, a loss of records fidelity, and increased legal risk.
Brillient’s full-spectrum lifecycle management can help ensure that your entire records management program meets the requirements of our digital world, and helps you manage and convert legacy paper records to digital formats.
Our Records Management Solutions Include:
- Full life cycle management of (large volumes of) all records activities
- Records intake, processing, tagging, data entry, filing/stacking, storage, retrieval, shipping and disposition
- Mail room functions, secure custody procedures
- Systems tracking, database updates, analysis and metrics
- Multi-step holistic quality assurance program to ensure data integrity
- Scanning, digitization, transmittal
- FOIA processing
- Transportation and logistics
- Commercial offsite records storage
- Electronic records management – email, documents, storage, search, retrieval and archival
- Cloud solutions integration – planning, implementation, operations, hosting
Brillient’s GSA Schedule 36 vehicle is ideal for digital or paper records management solutions.
We’re Experienced with the Following Major Applications:
- ECM and search – Documentum, Sharepoint, Lucense, Solr
- Databases – Sybase IQ, DB2 (UDB and Mainframe), Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata and Legacy systems
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools – Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion
- ETL – SAP Data Services, Informatica, IBM Datastage, Ab Initio, custom ETL
- Mission applications – FIRST, RAILS