Full lifecycle records management
In an age where the definition of “information” continues to shift, Brillient provides clients with valuable tools to stay ahead of the curve by transforming data and information into organized, actionable insight.
Federal records still comprise a large amount of paper documents and there are multiple regulatory drivers for storage, retention and disposal. We know how to tame the information chaos that has forced records managers to take a much broader view of their responsibilities. We modernize and simplify records management processes for federal agencies who are challenged with keeping pace with rapidly evolving systems.
From paper to digital records, Brillient provides the full suite of lifecycle records management solutions to ensure seamless and compliant business operations for our clients.
Our Records Management Solutions Include:
- Full life cycle management of (large volumes of) all records activities
- Records intake, processing, tagging, data entry, filing/stacking, storage, retrieval, shipping and disposition
- Mail room functions, secure custody procedures
- Systems tracking, database updates, analysis and metrics
- Multi-step holistic quality assurance program to ensure data integrity
- Scanning, digitization, transmittal
- FOIA processing
- Transportation and logistics
- Commercial offsite records storage
- Electronic records management – email, documents, storage, search, retrieval and archival
- Cloud solutions integration – planning, implementation, operations, hosting
We’re Experienced with the Following Major Applications:
- ECM and search – Documentum, Sharepoint, Lucense, Solr
- Databases – Sybase IQ, DB2 (UDB and Mainframe), Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata and Legacy systems
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools – Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion
- ETL – SAP Data Services, Informatica, IBM Datastage, Ab Initio, custom ETL
- Mission applications – FIRST, RAILS